Cherylynn Wray - Tuesday, February 27, 2018 -
BREASTFEEDING: A PUBLIC HEALTH PRIORITY
* 19 April 2018, in London
* This event is joint hosted by the iHV and the Royal Society for Public Health, and is supported the World Breastfeeding Trends Initiative (WBTi).
* For further details, programme and bookings, please click to the RSPH event website
IHV NATIONAL MULTI-AGENCY PERINATAL AND INFANT MENTAL HEALTH CONFERENCE: THE HIDDEN CHALLENGES
* 24 April 2018, in Manchester
* A call for abstracts is currently open - providing the opportunity to showcase your work in Perinatal and Infant Mental Health (PIMH).Abstracts
are welcome in areas of NEW RESEARCH and LOCAL INNOVATIONS in the fields of perinatal and/or infant mental health.
* For further details on the abstracts, the programme and bookings, please click here
DR CHERYLL ADAMS:
"IT IS A PRIVILEGE TO ABLE TO OFFER THESE FABULOUS SPECIALIST CONFERENCES WITH SUCH DISTINGUISHED SPEAKERS TO SUPPORT THE HEALTH VISITING PROFESSION.
PLEASE DO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF AN IHV ACCREDITED EVENT WITH GREAT CPD AND THE LATEST UPDATES IN THESE TWO EXTREMELY IMPORTANT AREAS OF HEALTH VISITING
PRACTICE. BOOK YOUR PLACE SOON AS - WE EXPECT THERE TO BE PRESSURE ON PLACES!"
WE ALWAYS SEEK TO ENSURE OUR ACTIVITIES COMPLY WITH THE UNICEF BABY FRIENDLY INITIATIVE – OUR EVENTS ARE NOT AND NEVER WILL BE SPONSORED BY THE FORMULA